Does this have crossplay with any of the pcvr versions?
Song Beater: Quite My Tempo! – Quest edition
A downloadable game for Android
This is Oculus Quest version of Song Beater VR rhythm game.
You need to enable developer mode on your Quest and sideload APK provided here. You can use SideQuest to help you with installation on Quest.
The game is also available on PC VR (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Valve Index etc.) on Steam, Oculus Rift/Go Store, Humble Store. Visit our homepage for more information!
Song Beater is a VR rhythm game on steroids. Beat challenging songs with your bare fists in Fit Boxing mode, wield variety of weapons (blades, tonfas, phasers, staff, saw) in Free Style or dominate the playfield in Real 360 mode.
- 5 game modes, singleplayer and multiplayer
- 45+ songs and videos included, custom songs support
- Global and friends leaderboards, unique family party mode
- Player achievements and statistics including estimated calories burnt for your fitness goals
- 5 difficulty levels (light, gentle, normal, intense and... impossibru)
- 7 different environments
- Unique handmade visualization for each song
- Several types of laser obstacles, stationary and moving
- Variable song speed (90–150%), one-hand play, no-fail option and more
- Video playback
- 30 achievements
- 3rd person cameras support (avatars) - great for watching players or streamers
- Hidden and not so hidden cultural references, memes, easter eggs... :)
Weapons (free style mode)
Wield variety of weapons (blades, tonfas, phasers, staff, saw) to increase your effective range. Master different techniques for perfect play.
Custom songs and videos
- Use built-in download button on Custom songs tab to download new songs from our server or visit any 3rd party community servers with songs in ModSaber (Beat Saber) format! E.g. http://BSaber.com
- Simply copy whole song directory to "Custom songs" directory in Song Beater (VR-headset\internal storage\Android\data\com.playito.songbeater\CustomSongs) or use SideQuest for this task (it will download and extract the song from ZIP archive for you). Then start the game, your song should appear on Custom songs and/or Videos tab.
- Visit our website for more info! http://songbeater.com/custom.html
Volume 2 (full release update)
- Addicted – Mikalyn & Xtro
- Blessings – Vendredi
- Close – Mikalyn & Xtro
- Dissent – Nihilore
- Erosion – KV
- Fall Again – Dizaro
- Fall in Love Again – Mikalyn & Xtro
- Feelin Me – Peyruis
- Happy Endings – Dizaro
- Hide and Seek – Vairo
- Keyboard – Mikalyn
- Release – Ason ID
- Scarab – Vairo
- Sneaky – Mikalyn
- Trust in Me – Dizaro
- Time to Wake Up – Hunter Miller
Volume 1 (early access version)
- All Night – Peyruis
- Bad Love (Vocal Edit) – Niwel
- Bazooka – Mike Cortado
- Biscuit (Extended Version) – Raven & Kreyn
- Breathe – Axl & Arth Ft. Dimi Marc
- Bush Week – Nihilore
- Congratulations (remix) – Party In Backyard (orig. PewDiePie, Roomie & Boyinaband)
- Do It Like You – Insta Models
- Don't Blame It On Me – Axl & Arth
- Eat em up – Justin Being Rude
- Fuzz – Roman "Mem" Nepsinsky
- Grace on the Dancefloor – TeknoAXE
- Island – Jarico
- I Saw a Ghost Last Night – Leonell Cassio
- Minute – DIZARO
- Retro Beats – Roman "Mem" Nepsinsky
- Rollercoaster – Declan DP
- Something for Nothing – Jimmy Burney, Alundra
- Spite – ZAYFALL
- Sven – Party In Backyard
- Stuck On U – DIZARO
- The Promise – Damien Miles
- This way >> – Scomber
- Triumphant – Axl & Arth, Dustin Paul
- View – Ametryo
- What – Roman "Mem" Nepsinsky
- When You're Comin' Back Around – Norwall
- Who's gonna love ya – Bad Parties
- Wrong 4 Me – DIZARO
- Yeah – Roman "Mem" Nepsinsky
Visit official Song Beater game website http://SongBeater.com to see full credits and links to all artists and their portfolios!
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Tags||oculus-go, oculus-quest, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality)|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i have a several questions for you awesome creators.
1) how i can update the game without losing the progress i have? do i have to install it again or delete it then install?
2) where i can download a custom songs?
3) there are few songs i get the highest score but it wouldnt change on leaderboard or count.
4) some songs i play them in 150% and obstecles and instant shock. with full combo. yet though i cant beat the highest score. how is that even possible. i think there are people cheating.
thank you guys.
Hello guys. Cool game! Does it has leaderboards for custom songs?
Yes, it does, hosted on our server (so only Song Beater players participate in it). There's a computed hash for song audiofile (so if someone else wants to play the same custom song they need to use the same verson of files) and for each unique hash there's a leaderboard. :)
He comprado el juego para oculus quest y no se puede instalar en sidequest...he probado a instalar otros juegos y todos se instalan bien
Que solución me das?
He intentado instalarlo por ADB también y no funciona
sorry for late response. Were you able to solve it in the meantime? Does ADB display any error messages when you issue "adb push" command? And do you have your Quest in developer mode? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate it further.
Hey, its me again :) Sorry to bother you again, but can i turn the voice of, which is always telling me that i "fail" or "miss". its reallz throwing me off my game :D
One solution is to play perfectly so these announcements won't be played :P But you can also replace the sounds completely if you want (e.g. put some silence there instead ;)). Go to game settings, modding, enable audio modding. When you restart the game, go to game's data folder and look for audio subfolder with exported WAV files present (sounds for different weapons and announcements). You can then replace these files as you like and start the game again. This modding was originally meant for PC players so not sure how reliable it is on quest... Let us know in case you encounter any issues at email@example.com :)
hey guys! Awesome game! 😍 can you tell me how to change the environment?
Hi, thanks! :) There's a button "NEW THEMES" on the first screen when you start the game where you can switch instantly between several environments. And we are already working on new ones, coming soon... :)
If purchased here, do you receive future updates free?
Yes, if you purchase the game it is bound to your Itch.io account and you can download all future updated APKs for free. We have already posted 3 updates in December and it worked for existing players with no problem :)
Hi, Quest recentering (by holding Oculus button) should adjust the height and orientation to default (and the "seat" mode is the correct one for quest, that "room" will be hidden in the future, it was for SteamVR workaround). You can also further modify it in game settings though - head to SETTINGS, first tab PROFILE, and there's a Spawner height adjustment. The number is in centimeters, so if you would like to spawn the beats higher, enter something like 20-50 and it might help.
If you still experience issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Discord server https://discord.gg/2cPXfwx, we'll be happy to help!
Is taking for ever to install on sidequest
Well the APK has around 1GB (many songs and videos included :)) but via USB cable and normal ADB it takes around 1-2 minutes. Not sure how SideQuest does it though, will look into that, thanks for the tip